Monday, March 17, 2008

Things we Liked and Learned About...the Zoombile - PART 2 - AM

Blueberry Worm: I liked the alligator. It can grow!
Snowy: I liked the owl and kinkajou. I like how the kinkajou can hang on by his tail.
Hannah Montana: I liked everything, especially the snake and the kinkajou.
Tinkerbell: I like the kinkajou, how it hangs upside down.
Melody: I like the little kinkajou.
Chicken Soup: I like the snake - it was hanging on to the guy's arm!
Strawberry Worm: I learned about the duck - he is really cool. He has camouflage, and I like green and he has a green head!
DJ: I think the boa constrictor is cool because it looks cool with those stripes.
Pokeman: I liked Bodacious the boa constrictor - it was NOT all a tail!
Building: I learned that animals are very gentle.
Boost: I learned that the boy ducks show off for the girls!
Lollipop: I liked the kinkajou - he was so cute!
H2O: I learned that all sorts of animals can have tails.
Flower: I liked the brown animal, the kinkajou - I liked his brown eyes and the brown fur and that's all.
Horse: I learned that you have to be careful with animals. Don't play rough with them, sit down and don't move or it will scare the animals.


Palmer the Kinkajou

Granola the American Alligator

Othello the Barred Owl

Bernie the Rouen Duck

Bodacious the Boa Constrictor

No comments: