Friday, March 14, 2008

Things We Liked and Learned about...The Zoomobile PART 1 - PM Class

Jack Sparrow: I liked when Oliver the Owl flew away. I learned that owls don't like loud noises.

Sarah: I learned that you have to be quiet for owls.

Mommy: I liked when we touched the snake.

Dobrom: I liked when Oliver flew away - that was so cool!

Present: I liked when Oliver flew away. I learned that owls can fly silently.

William: I liked when I got to touch the snake and when they showed the Bushbaby.

Cinderella: I liked everything, especially the owl. I learned that you have to be gentle to snakes.

Princess: I liked the snake.

Light Saber: I learned that Bushbabies are very good jumpers.

Scout: I learned that alligators have a nose and eyes on top of their head.

Pirate: I learned that the alligator uses his tail to swim.

Cars: I learned that owls can fly away.

Knuckles: I liked when the Bushbaby jumped into the girl's hand.

Roselet: I liked it when the Bushbaby jumped onto the stick.

Rose: I learned that animals use their tails for jumping and swimming. Alligators use their webbed feet to swim.

Sleeping Beauty: I liked when the Bushbaby jumped on the girl's hand.

Ship: I liked when the owl ate the mouse.

Belle: I learned that when the alligator swims he uses his tail.

Spike: I liked it when Oliver flew away.

Junior the Bushbaby

Cheerio the American Alligator

Oliver the Tawny Owl ~ our Escape Artist!

Bodacious the Boa Constrictor

1 comment:

cosmo said...

I think the names the kids picked out are almost as funny as what they say : )