Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thoughts on the 90th Day of Kindergarten ~ Part 2

The 90th Day of Kindergarten is an important milestone. Since there are 180 days in the school year, we are now HALFWAY TO FIRST GRADE!

Here are some 90th Day of School thoughts from the Morning Friends:

I'm excited!

I'm nervous.

I'm very, very excited to go to the lunch room.

I'm going to be scared.

I'm going to miss Mrs. Sero.

I'm a little scared of going to first grade.

I think Mrs. Sero will remember me.

My friends are coming to first grade with me!

I can sit at my lunch table with all my friends and wave to my brother!

I'm going to sit with my friends in the cafeteria.

I think I'm going to like everything about first grade, but especially eating in the cafeteria.

I'm excited to go to first grade and eat in the cafeteria!

I'm excited to go to the gym and the cafeteria.

I'm excited about gym and the cafeteria, AND art and music!

1 comment:

katigram said...

I really got a kick out of the fact that so many comments are about the cafeteria. What an exciting proposition...going "out" to lunch every day. It seems that even kindergartners know the value of a change of venue.